Re: Format-agnostic hyperlinks

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: Format-agnostic hyperlinks
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 17:20:10 +1000

In any case, handling line-wrapping isn't the responsibility of the
hyperlink macro. Mono is more of a general-purpose utility-belt for
low-level Roff programming than a high-level document preparation package
(in the sense of ms, mm, mom, mdoc, etc).

No need to implement the Boyer-Moore algorithm in Groff. ;-)

Points for even knowing what that is. 😉