includes in eqn & pic. [Re: GNU eqn question/suggestion]

From: Holger Herrlich
Subject: includes in eqn & pic. [Re: GNU eqn question/suggestion]
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 14:50:47 +0100

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 13:43:56 +0100
Tadziu Hoffmann <hoffmann@usm.uni-muenchen.de> wrote:

> > element of set is '\[mo]'. Would it still be logical to expand
> > the synax for eqn to add it as a keyword?
>
> I would just put something like
>
>   define member % type relation \[mo] %
>   define emptyset % \[es] %
>
> and so on into my own eqnrc file, then you can say
>
>   .EQ
>   x member emptyset
>   .EN
>
> and so on.
>
> (Set GROFF_TMAC_PATH to the name of the directory that contains
> the eqnrc, so that it will be found automatically.)

Hi, I'd:

run:
 export GROFF_TMAC_PATH=$GROFF_TMAC_PATH:$HOME/.groff

edit: ~/.groff/eqnrc
 define eqnrc_version % 0.0 %

and got "define eqnrc_version % 0.0 %" literally included on top of
the created .ps-file.

CML:
 preconv -e $preconv_format $dir/$file.groff | grap | pic -U | \
   tbl | eqn | groff -Wbreak -U -Z | grops -pA4 > $dir/$file.ps

However, since I think on eqn I missed something, is it possible to
include defines into pic as well? Can one have a pic-macro-package?

Regards Holger