Sample thesis template for groff mom

From: Shane Bishop
Subject: Sample thesis template for groff mom
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 19:42:55 +0000

Hi,

I'm a university student working on my thesis for my Honours Bachelor of
Computer Science. I'm new to groff, and I'm wondering if there is a place where
I can access sample templates/groff source for University theses.

I'm looking for examples using the mom groff macros, but if there are samples
in another macro set, that might be valuable as well.

I took a look in /usr/share/doc/groff/examples/mom, which did have some useful
examples, but it didn't have an example for formatting captions on embedded
images, or an example with a bibliography.

I apologize if this mailing list is not an appropriate place to ask for sample
groff source.

Thanks!
Shane Bishop