Formatting bibliography with mom and refer

From: - -
Subject: Formatting bibliography with mom and refer
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 19:01:03 +0200

Hey,

I started fidling with groff a few weeks ago so I'm quite the beginner
still.

I'm not quite sure what's decided by refer and what by mom regarding the
format of the references in my bibliography list. I currently have no
idea how to affect the order of the fields. I have a reference database
file containing mainly web site references but the site URL inserted to
%u field is not shown in the output document in anyway and that's a big
problem for me. Is there anyway to include the field/change the
reference label format in general with macros or do I need to dive into
the tmac files?

Currently I'm getting this sort of references:
<Author>. <Title>, <Year>.
While I'm after something like this:
<Author>. <Year>. <Title>. Retrieved from <URL>
Preferably with a clickable hyperlink but that's not absolutely
necessary.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ingvix