Re: Bulleted list items without ms macros?

From: tuxic
Subject: Re: Bulleted list items without ms macros?
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 10:49:28 +0100

On 02/10 10:25, Andreas Eder wrote:
> On Mo 08 Feb 2021 at 05:25, tuxic@posteo.de wrote:
>
> > from the internet I downloaded a set of macro definitions
> > (tmac.letter) to produce letters in the german "DIN Brief"
> > format.
>
> Now that sounds interesting. Where did you find that?
>
> 'Andreas

Hi Andreas,

you can find it here:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2010-09/msg00038.html

...it is not compatible with the ms-macroset (or any other macroset?).
You need troff "assembler" code to change things like font size etc.

If you improve or change something...I would be interested... :)

Happy roffing!
HAVE FUN!
Cheers!
mcc