Re: Hdtbl proposal to add separte vertical , horizontal cell spacing.

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: Hdtbl proposal to add separte vertical , horizontal cell spacing.
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 19:57:58 +1100

Hi Wim,

At 2021-02-06T15:55:09+0100, Wim Stockman wrote:
> Updated the hdtbl macro set on https://github.com/wimstockman/GroffTools
> Now the vertical row spacing works , even with rowspans and colspans.
> and is fully backwards compatible with the previous versions If
> someone finds a bug let me know.
>
> I have worked my way in, in heidelberger's macro set. So I should be
> able to resolve issues quickly.

This looks like pretty good stuff, and the patch size is modest.  I
appreciate the informative comments; hdtbl could definitely use more of
those.

Would you like your changes to be integrated into the groff
distribution?  If so, please file a Savannah ticket[1] and we can
coordinate the process from there.

Thank you also for being willing to share your expertise with the
Heidelberger table macros; its original author no longer participates in
discussions or development.  You seem to be one of the few people
willing to dig into it.  :)

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=groff&func=additem