Re: Is there any way to make alternate rows of a table have a light gray

From: T. Kurt Bond
Subject: Re: Is there any way to make alternate rows of a table have a light gray background?
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 14:41:27 -0400

The data is simple, but the table is wide and the data occurs in a right
triangle shape, with one point at the top left, another point at the top
right, and the other point at the bottom right.  This means that it is hard
to accurately follow from the row heading on the left to the appropriate
column on the right.  After I sent my original email, I thought of a quick
and ugly solution for the specific case of a right triangle table: fill the
otherwise empty cells with some dots to form a line.   Here's what the
result looks like:
[image: image.png]
It works, but it's ugly.

I'll have to keep in mind using pic for other tables, though.
--
T. Kurt Bond, tkurtbond@gmail.com, https://tkurtbond.github.io

PNG image