Re: [BUG] groff: inconsistent behavior of " to separate arguments

From: Humm
Subject: Re: [BUG] groff: inconsistent behavior of " to separate arguments
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 12:54:23 +0000

Quoth G. Branden Robinson:
Thank you for clarifying.  I don't have any Plan 9 source artifacts from
that far back; I use "n-t-roff"'s GitHub repository, for which the first
commit is dated 12 October 2014.

A cursory Google search did not turn up downloadable source archives of
any release prior to the fourth edition, though it appears there should
be no legal impediment to their distribution[1].

They can be downloaded from https://p9f.org/dl/index.html .

--
Humm