Re: build system: devpdf/download regression

From: Deri
Subject: Re: build system: devpdf/download regression
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 16:53:11 +0100

On Tuesday, 21 June 2022 14:28:03 BST Ingo Schwarze wrote:
> So far, i never cared to educate myself what "URW fonts" even are,
> or what they might be useful for.  I know there have repeated been
> messages about those fonts on this list, but i never bothered to
> read them.

The biggest difference if you use the URW fonts is the number of glyphs
available to use. If you compare the contents of TR with U-TR you will notice
there are a lot more glyphs you can use. For Latin-1 it is probably not
important which one you use, but for other languages there are advantages.

It would help me a lot if you could send me a captured log of your "make",
especially if you can use the version of BuildFoundries I have just committed
which should show the paths used for searching.

Cheers

Deri