Re: Problem building latest git source

From: Robert Goulding
Subject: Re: Problem building latest git source
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 12:03:50 -0400

Sorry to keep up the stream of emails. My newly installed groff 1.23 cannot
find DESC files for pdf and dvi (but handles ps OK) -- even though those
files are in fact there in the right place. It seems to be looking for font
files in the wrong place (perhaps in my stock groff installation?); gropdf
will only work if I set the font path explicitly with -F

I don't have any environment variables set ($GROFF_FONT_PATH) -- I checked.