Re: [e9e92ee00811f7d0fcbde415346f7f4f7be14528] missed one

From: Steffen Nurpmeso
Subject: Re: [e9e92ee00811f7d0fcbde415346f7f4f7be14528] missed one
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2022 01:22:37 +0200

Steffen Nurpmeso wrote in
 <20220906231824.-4WaY%steffen@sdaoden.eu>:
 |(Actually my less(1) pull request will not find the IDs my mdocmx
 |produces via your grotty thing because of it.  Hm.  Well, we break
 |out if we cannot find the = in the K=V, and ;: is an empty
 |parameter.  Sigh.  I have to make this more robust in that non-K=V
 |parameter is _not_ bogus if it is initially empty.  Bugs anywhere!)

The "standard" says

  `params` is an optional list of `key=value` assignments,
  separated by the `:` character. Example:
  `id=xyz123:foo=bar:baz=quux`. Currently only the `id` key is
  defined, see below. These parameters allow future ext endability
  of this feature. In the typical case no parameters are defined,
  in that case obviously the two semicolons have to be present
  next to each other.

So i mean i am not _that_ wrong in claiming that a parameter
without an = in the expected K=V is bogus.  However, it seems more
robust to allow empty parameters in the block of parameters.

Good night!

--steffen