Tabs mixed with spaces

From: Alejandro Colomar
Subject: Tabs mixed with spaces
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 14:22:59 +0100

Hi Deri,

I was reading your commit that fixed the bug I reported.
The git diff showed a weird indentation, which just made me realize that you have tabs mixed with spaces (not in the code you added, but in the surrounding code). Please check.

A quick grep of SP+TAB and another of TAB+SP showed a huge number of occurences; some may be legitimate, but many will probably not.

Cheers,

Alex

--
<http://www.alejandro-colomar.es/>