gtick-devel

How to customize click sound?

From: Peter C
Subject: How to customize click sound?
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 21:31:02 -0500

I have successfully installed Gtick on Ubuntu 20.04.  I hope to use my own sound file to generate the click tone but I cannot find the documentation on how to do it.  I do see the "Other" selection under the Sound preference.  What kind of sound file and where to put it to make customization work?  I am not Linux savvy. Please provide me with detailed steps that would be greatly appreciated.

Peter