guile-devel-internal

Re: Guile repository move---need your LSH keys

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: Guile repository move---need your LSH keys
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 20:00:08 -0700

On Sun, Sep 03, 2000 at 12:35:43AM +0100, Neil Jerram wrote:

Can you please send details to address@hidden for the cvs diff
problem?  I may need some help from the others to tackle that.

Can you please tell me a file that you don't mind me adding text to that
I can test the "cannot find module" problem?  That hasn't been reported
anywhere else, so I need to write to something in your repository to
build a test case.  'README', 'NEWS' or something like that would be ideal.

I can also create a jefftest.txt if that would be better.

--
"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of computers by
the sense of accomplishment you get from getting them to work at all."