guile-devel-internal

Fwd: All Drugs Here. address@hidden _ V.a.lium \ address@hidden < V|cod^

From: analisa horner
Subject: Fwd: All Drugs Here. address@hidden _ V.a.lium \ address@hidden < V|cod^|n Pntermi.n. ' Som|a| qygxtbniohkx
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 05:29:14 +0300

All prescriptions are issued by our licensed U.S. physicians and prescriptions are dispensed by a licensed U.S. pharmacy that practices in compliance with FDA regulations. When you need them fast: . Xan_a_x . address@hidden , V.a.lium ) So|m|a - Pn:t:ermin > At|'address@hidden Plus: address@hidden, Adi.pex, I0nam`|n, M3ridi:a, X3'nica|, Am.bi3n, S.0naTa, Fl3xer'il, Ce|.3brex, Fi0ri.c3t, Tram@:do|, U, L'3v|tra, Pr0.p3cia, Acyc|0vi.r, Pr0z'@c, address@hidden'l We fully comply with International law re: controlled drugs. Begin your savings now. http://www.fifthdimensionrx.biz. Funeral marches to the grave. And the thoughts of youth are long, long thoughts." Lashed close to a drifting mast. To bear him company.