guile-devel-internal

Fwd: Need Meds address@hidden _ /Valium/ $ V1AGR@ ; V|cod|^n So|m|a _ P

From: vivienne priddy
Subject: Fwd: Need Meds address@hidden _ /Valium/ $ V1AGR@ ; V|cod|^n So|m|a _ Pnter.m.in ieqbgatvcwdx
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 07:23:15 -0100

We are one of the largest online pharmaceutical ordering services, providing medical consultations and prescription processing. Quality Meds we offer: & S0m@ ^ P.n.termin * v1aGr@ & Vali|u|m ^ XAna/x/ = At|v@:n Plus: T:address@hidden|, U|tr@:m, L3v|tr:a, Pr0:p3cia, Acy'c|0vir, address@hidden, address@hidden:l, address@hidden, Ad|p:3x, I0nam`|n, M3r:idia, X3nica:|, Ambi:3n, S0na`Ta, Fl3xe'ril, Ce|.3brex, F'i0ric3t We don't require any prescriptions. Your comfort and convenience is our prime concern. http://www.moderndrugstore.biz. Is our destined end or way; And the thoughts of youth are long, long thoughts." My spirit drank repose; As a feather is wafted downward