guile-devel-internal

Large selection of hard to find meds. If you need it, we have it!

From: Ramon Mayfield
Subject: Large selection of hard to find meds. If you need it, we have it!
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 06:54:08 -0100

An easy solution for ordering all your medications!

http://www.lunatic6rhymer.com/30/

We carry all the popular hard to find drugs.  We have
Brand name AND generic drugs!

No prescriptions needed, discreet 24 hour shipping,
safe and secure!

See entire line here http://www.lunatic6rhymer.com/30/

Don't forget to check out our SPECIAL offers and our
NEW products!

Exclude me http://www.lunatic6rhymer.com

CNR of Granby & Sharpe St
Suite K2080
Kingstown
St Vincent & the Grenadines

erfhobbs nero drunk polygynous absinthe sashay batik tooth breakthrough blurb
dinghy height daffy macromolecule cockcrow bridegroom execrate ductile tribune
gemini alkaline djakarta sucrose spica swirly aleph boone