guile-devel-internal

hey buddy here is that site

From: Donna
Subject: hey buddy here is that site
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 03:24:07 +0300

hey buddy,

this is that pharmacy site that I was telling you about the other day.  They sell everything on this site and its so cheap.  They even have real Vicodin.  Not that crap they sell over in Europe that isn't as strong  Click Here to check them out.  You won't be disappointed at all.  I saved over 50% on all my prescriptions and shipping is very fast and cheap.  Plus, I didn't have to go to the doctor to get a prescription.  I hope this helps you out.

Sincerely,

Fabian

incautious sidewinder falcon donovan usurer cupboard withdrew classroom bushel princess apparel bing breadfruit trend auberge bacchus guardhouse agree eggplant december boor construct staunton argumentative