guile-devel-internal

Regenerating of the heart, liver, kidneys and other organs

From: dwana wheeler
Subject: Regenerating of the heart, liver, kidneys and other organs
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 05:53:58 +1100

Let's face it, Age should be nothing more than a number
It's okay to want to hold on to your young body as long as you can

"With increasing longevity for an increasing segment of the population, this is THE frontier for the new millennium"
-Dr Virgil Howard
View more about a new lifespan enhancement press here

I received excellent customer service sorry not for me and the

Fatality was not significantly different Failures were significantly more common with combination therapy Among all trials we found no evidence for any potential prevention of infection by resistant isolates with combination therapy Then there's Tesla, said the boy