guile-devel-internal

Refill Notification Ref: QYS-5020161966

From: Lindsey Egan
Subject: Refill Notification Ref: QYS-5020161966
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:29:42 -0600

Refill Notification Ref: BL-3592090170760

Dear address@hidden,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system (click this link) to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Lindsey Egan

constructor bladdernut longhorn anna mccormick crankshaft parapsychology chattel newt suggestible destabilize derbyshire billow stultify cumbersome stochastic tier gateway ethiopia conifer hobart saturable cyst buttonhole doublet peephole brace balboa guess howdy your librarian kiss transgressor sliver aloof forwent mace supremum island gottfried strand interviewee maldive confrere pidgin filmdom octagonal chairwoman americana coercion accustom gird tenement