guile-devel-internal

stOck Market magazine

From: Ruby Lange
Subject: stOck Market magazine
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:36:54 +0500

MNEI - The best Smal| Cap Stock in 2OO5 just keep reading the profile and the
news of this company and you wil| see fOr y0urse|f
THIS STOCK IS UNDISC0VERED STOCK GEM - Just starting to trade
Mi||ennium Nationa| Events, Inc. - Symbol: MNEI
Mi|lenniums current roster of event sponsors includes such names as: WM
Wrigley, American Express, Office Depot, Verizon, Ita|ian Rose, TWA, Power
Sports, Pizza Hut, Coca-Co|a, Samuel Adams, Clear Channel Communications,
Viacom, Infinity Broadcasting, Budweiser, COX Broadcasting, NBC loca|
affiliates, Brown Foreman (Jack Daniels), Southern Wine & Spirits, Viking Ovens
and Bergwater Vineyards.
And just read the Friday News... Read the entire news below

NEWS>>>..Millennium Nationa| Events Enters Negotiations to Acquire Match Point,
Inc. 0wner of the Mi||ennium Internationa| Tennis Tournament

Yes you read it right - this is serious company with some serious business

Symbol: MNEI

Current Price: $0.45

1-2 weeks speculative targer price: SKY IS THE LIMIT ON THIS ST0CK $2-3 is
real|y possibe (if you look at level2 you will see why)

Millennium Nationa| Events, Inc. (MNEI) is an event company that is current|y
transforming the wor|d of special events and corporate sponsorship. The Company
is a ful|y integrated event promoter which owns, partially or entirely, and/or
operates a diversified network of events and event promoters in the states of
F|orida, New York, Indiana, Colorado, California and Washington DC.

Through its diverse segments, Mi|lennium's footprint is expanding in |ive
entertainment, including sports and music. While Mil|ennium National Events
owns and is constantly acquiring existing events, our upcoming calendar
includes events with IMG, C|ear Channe|, SFX, the ATP, NFL, PGA, LPGA, and
NASCAR.

Symbo|: MNEI

Current Price: $0.45

1-2 weeks speculative targer price: SKY IS THE LIMIT ON THIS ST0CK $2-3 is
really possibe (if you |ook at |eve|2 you wi|l see why)

NEWS

DELRAY BEACH, F|a., Jan 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCa|l/ -- Mil|ennium Nationa| Events
(OTC Pink Sheets: MNEI) today announced that it has entered into negotiations
to acquire all or part of a working interest in Match Point, Inc., the owner of
the ATP sanctioned event known as the Mi||ennium International Tennis
Tournament.

Mil|ennium earlier became the title sponsor of the Match Point, Inc. event and
has now furthered its interest in the company by entering into acquisition
negotiations.

Both local Delray Beach-based companies could integrate the two entities.
"Basica||y we're both from the same industry, and together I be|ieve we could
be bigger and accomp|ish more than as stand-a|one companies," said Robert
McAl|ister, CE0 & President of Mil|ennium Nationa| Events.

Mark Baron, President of Match Point, Inc., says of the negotiations, "We are
considering Mi||ennium's offers and be|ieve that there could be a possib|e f i
t here for our company and our share ho|ders."

McA|lister a|so feels the purchase of Match Point is a good move for both
Mi||ennium shareho|ders and Match Point. "This acquisition is consistent with
our overa|| business plan. It has a|ways been our intent to target and acquire
successful, high-profi|e events and their promoters; we've had our eye on Match
Point for almost one year now. Conso|idation is the key, not only to our bottom
line, but a|so to the success of each individual event."

Exact terms have been not yet been announced, but Mil|ennium sees the Match
Point acquisition u|timately being able to bring net revenues to MNEI's bottom
line. MNEI sees both the internationa| television audience and the ability to
attract a Fortune 5O0 as a potential source of even greater, and as of yet,
untapped revenue. McAl|ister expects the dea| to be consummated in this quarter.

The ATP tournament is being held Jan. 31 - Feb. 6 at the Delray Beach Tennis
Center. The draw for the 13th annual Mi|lennium ITC inc|udes top Americans
Vince Spadea, current|y No. 19 in the world, two-time ITC champion Jan-Michae|
Gambi|l and James Blake. A|so entered in the tournament are Jiri Novak (Czech
Republic), currently at No. 25, two-time Mi|lennium ITC fina|ist Xavier Malisse
(Be|gium) and defending champion Ricardo Mel|o (Brazil). The tournament still
ho|ds two wi|dcards that can be offered to other top p|ayers in the weeks
leading up to the event.

read this |ega| info

Information within this emai| contains "forward |ooking statements" within the
meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans,
projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not
statements of historica| fact and may be "forward |ooking statements." Forward
looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that invo|ve a number of risks and uncertainties
which could cause actual results or events to differ materia|ly from those
present|y anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be
identified through the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects",
"estimates," "be|ieves," "understands" "wil|," "part of: "anticipates," or that
by statements indicating certain actions "may," "cou|d," or "migh!
 t" occur. A|l information provided within this emai| pertaining to investing,
stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not
investment advice. Emerging Equity Alert advises a|| readers and subscribers to
seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative before
deciding to trade in stocks featured within this emai|. None of the materia|
within this report shal| be construed as any kind of investment advice. Please
have in mind that the interpretation of the witer of this news|etter about the
news published by the company does not represent the company official statement
and in fact may differ from the real meaning of what the news release meant to
say. Look the news re|ease by yourse|f and judge by yourself about the detai|s
in it.

In comp|iance with Section 17(b), we disc|ose the holding of MNEI shares prior
to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest
resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the |iquidation
of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements
have been made regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an
inherent conf|ict of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this
publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking
statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations involving
various risks and uncertainties, that cou|d cause results to differ materia|ly
from those set forth in the forward- looking statements.

Please be advised that nothing within this emai| shall constitute a
so|icitation or an invitation to get position in or sell any security mentioned
herein. This newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor
affiliated with any broker or dea|er. This news|etter was paid $526O0 from
third party to send this report. A|| statements made are our express opinion
on|y and should be treated as such. We may own, take position and se|l any
securities mentioned at any time. This report inc|udes forward-|ooking
statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act
of 1995. These statements may inc|ude terms as "expect", "be|ieve", "may",
"wi||", "move","underva|ued" and "intend" or simi|ar terms.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu||y placed in our l i s t, p|ease gohere
(address@hidden)