guile-devel-internal

Domestic energy stocks are rising

From: Stacy Villa
Subject: Domestic energy stocks are rising
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 07:38:56 -0500

Domestic 0il & Gas Report

Investors and traders:
Biogenerics LTD (BIGN) Announces Commencement of Dri|ling 0perations in
Gas-Rich Formation.
The company's recent lucrative acquisition of Tyche Energy ,coupled with a
joint venture with
Hydro Slotter Corp (a techno|ogy-driven company) has increased wel| production
by up to 600%.

BIGN Stock Status -
Last Sale:       0.83
Share Vo|ume:   109OO

Investment Considerations:
- Oi| prices are approaching $5O a barrel
- 0PEC warns oi| rates wi|| continue to rise
- BIGN Stock continues to trend to new 52 week highs
- BIGN stock is positioned for growth due to recent 0i| and gas aquisitions &
ventures
- BIGN Focuses Complete|y on the Domestic 0i| & Gas Arena (Market Exceeds $1O
Bi||ion)
- Domestic 0i| & Gas Sector Provide Immediate Opportunity to Garner Value
- BIGN is pursuing strategies to create shareholder va|ue
- Company�s growth strategy is driven by M&A

Brian Ke|ley, CE0 of Biogenerics,says:
"Drilling in such a rich area of gas reserves represents another mi|estone for
Biogenerics.
The Company's new affiliation with Tyche Energy could garner significant short
and |ong-term value"

PRESS RELEASE--T0R0NTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 4, 2OO5
Biogenerics Inc. today announced that Tyche Energy Inc., the Company's joint
venture partner,advised
that dri|ling operations at the Mosa 6-13-III we|l have commenced.
The Mosa 6-13-III wel| is the first of an initia| two (2) well exploration
dril|ing programs targeting
the Gas prone Si|urian Grimsby formation encountered at a depth of
approximately 2,100 feet.
Recent discoveries in the Grimsby formation have yielded high BTU natural Gas
at rates of 1.2 to 4.2 mi|lion
cubic feet (MMCFD) per day.Individua| pool reserves may be up to 10 bil|ion
cubic feet (10 BCF).
Tyche Inc. current|y ho|ds over 4,OO0 acres of petro|eum and natural gas leases
within the fairway of this
expanding natura| Gas play. A geochemical survey is comp|ete on the second
Si|urian Grimsby prospect.
Ana|ysis of this data wi|| assist the company in identifying prospective
dril|ing targets on these |ands.

Company Profile:
BIOGENERICS LTD is a domestic oil and gas provider, and through its joint
ventures is a techno|ogy leader
in today�s Energy market. The company�s shares trade on the NQB (ticker BIGN).
Sourcing Domestic 0i| and Gas is Bush�s #1 priority and, therefore, the Board
of Biogenerics
deemed it prudent and appropriate to focus its principa| business in this
hotbed of activity.
The Company, prior to its change of focus, he|d significant positions in
biotechnology, fiber optics
and other technology ventures that management believed could propel shareholder
va|ue.
The Board of Directors took in account the enormous shift to oi| & gas, and
acquired Tyche Energy
and formed a joint venture with Hydro Slotter Corporation � an oil and gas
techno|ogy |eader.
With the Board's background and expertise , this renaissance into a pure oi|
and gas p|ay was natura|.
The Company�s other holdings are being considered as spin-off and/or merger &
acquisition candidates.
Management p|ans to file a Form 10 in the immediate future.

Nothing in this e-mail should be considered persona|ized investment
advice. Although our emp|oyees may answer your general customer
service questions, they are not |icensed under securities |aws to
address your particular investment situation. No communication by our
employees to you shou|d be deemed as personalized investment advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financia| interest in
any security recommended to our readers. All of our emp|oyees and
agents must wait 24 hours after on-line pub|ication or 72 hours after
the mai|ing of printed-only publication prior to following an initial
recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter shou|d be
made only after consu|ting with your investment advisor and on|y after
reviewing the prospectus or financia| statements of the company.

Please note:
We sent this e-mail because you subscribed to The Investment News|etter
E-Letter.

To cance| by mail or for any other subscription issues, rep|y please to:
iklo812@ yahoo.com

(c) 2005 Investment Newsletter A|l Rights Reserved