guile-devel-internal

Confirmation request 759-896

From: Monroe Lopez
Subject: Confirmation request 759-896
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 22:09:18 -0600

Hello, I sent you an email on 4/13/05, in regards that we are accepting your application, bad credit ok, We are ready to give you a $240,000 loan for $380/month payment. Approval process will take only 1 minute.

Please visit the confirmation link below and fill-out our short 30 second form.

Confirmation ID: 4710-0977

This is an auto-response message, please do not reply to this email. Please disregard if you already confirmed your loan.
Recieved this email in error? please visit: http://www.goodloane.biz/opt-out