guile-devel-internal

Friendly notification

From: Emery Bryan
Subject: Friendly notification
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 03:22:28 -0100

THIS WILL BE OUR FINAL EFFORT

We have tried to contact you on a lot periods and we hope for you reply this time!

Your exisiting home loan qualifies you for up to a 3.90% lower rate.

However, thanks to our previous attempts to contact you did not succeed,
this will be our final effort to enable you to receive the lower rate.

Please end this final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your submission now.

Submission Here.

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going here will help you to do so.