guile-devel-internal

Job offer

From: Noreply
Subject: Job offer
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 21:12:26 +0000

We found you contacts in our resume database. We are a
Lithuanian company which sells software and electronic
in the USA, Canada and other countries. We are looking
for a Financial Manager. No special knowledge, no education
required. You can earn up to $500 per week working only
some hours a day.

- If you are a resident (citizen) of the United States
or Canada please send you resume or contact information
to e-mail address@hidden

- Or if you are a resident of another country please
send you resume or contact information
to e-mail   address@hidden

We will answer as soon as possible.