guile-devel-internal

dispute the Validity of any alleged D E B T

From: ryan simmons
Subject: dispute the Validity of any alleged D E B T
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 17:15:28 +1200

Calls concerning overdue payments will discontinue.
We have pioneered an advanced system of proven strategies
that will get the creditors and debt collectors off your back for good

Our debt termination program has legally stopped millions of dollars worth
of debt from being collected.

check out our Elimination Program here
http://3l.gdcf.greatstartitems.com/2/

po box in link above and you can say no thank you for future

What right has one person to fly through the air while all his
fellow-creatures crawl over the earth's surface? And why should I be cut off
from all the rest of the world because you have given me this confounded
traveling machine? I didn't ask for it, and I won't keep it a moment longer.
Give it to some one you hate more than you do me! The Demon stared aghast
and turned his glittering eyes wonderingly from Rob to the traveling machine
and back again, as if to be sure he had heard and seen aright
And here are your food tablets, continued the boy, placing the box upon the
table