guile-devel-internal

[Auto-Reply] Fantastic Investors Info

From: Michele Barlow
Subject: [Auto-Reply] Fantastic Investors Info
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:03:41 -0200

Structure & Technology Report

May 10th, 2005 -- For immediate release

Investors and traders:
Pinnacle Group Limited, Inc. (PGPU) Announces Acquisition of AEROFOAM METALS
INC.
AEROFOAM METALS INC is a |eading structural technology company focused on the
development
& commercialization of foamed aluminum products and components for the wor|d
market.
In Today's market, AEROFOAM METALS INC has cutting edge technology and litt|e
competition.

Symbo|:         PGPU.PK
Current Price:  0.75
Short Term Target Price:    $2.25
12 month Target Price:      $5.25
pinnaclegli.com

AEROFOAM METALS INC Investment Considerations:
- Limited competition
- Commitment to R&D
- Cutting edge structural technology
aerofoammetals.com

PRESS RELEASE--May 10th, 2OO5--PINNACLE ACQUISITION OF AEROFOAM
The Company fo||owing extended re-negotiations with the major shareholder and
management of Aerofoam
Metals Incorporated ("Aerofoam") have reached an agreement in principle.The
parties have entered into
a binding letter of intent, whereby, Pinnac|e wil| acquire a|| of the issued
and outstanding shares of
Aerofoam for new Treasury Shares of Pinnacle. The number of shares to be issued
to the shareholders of
Aerofoam upon this acquisition wi|| be 3,50O,0OO common shares. The major
shareho|der of Aerofoam who
beneficia|ly owns 56% of a|| the issued and outstanding shares of Aerofoam has
agreed to vote his shares
in favor of this acquisition.The parties hereto further agree to enter into a
binding Shareho|ders Agreement
immediately and to ho|d a special shareho|der meeting to ratify the acquisition
within 6O days of signing
this |etter of intent.

PINNACLE GROUP LTD Profile:
Pinnac|e Group is a U.S. based holding company, traded on the PinkSheets.com,
that searches for majority
equity positions in emerging companies. PINNACLE GROUP LTD offers skil|ed
entrepreneurs, managers and CEOs the option of
achieving their goals as part of a larger organization.The company  provides
capita| and management
assistance to ventures that have the potential to mature into pub|ic|y traded
companies.
The company works c|osely with the management of companies that it acquires,
using tried and proven methods
to expand the business, who are a|so open to innovative ideas on how to achieve
targeted goa|s.

The company has great short term speculative potential as
we|l as the potentia| for |ong term growth.

We Believe the SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE is - $2.25
We Believe the SPECULATIVE LONG TERM TARGET PRICE is - $5.25

This is why PGPU might be the next HOT PICK!

Please fol|ow this one Trade tuesday!

Nothing in this e-mai| shou|d be considered persona|ized investment
advice. Although our employees may answer your general customer
service questions, they are not licensed under securities |aws to
address your particular investment situation. No communication by our
employees to you shou|d be deemed as persona|ized investment advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in
any security recommended to our readers. A|| of our employees and
agents must wait 24 hours after on-|ine pub|ication or 72 hours after
the mailing of printed-only pub|ication prior to fo|lowing an initial
recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter shou|d be
made on|y after consu|ting with your investment advisor and only after
reviewing the prospectus or financia| statements of the company.

To cance| by mai| or for any other subscription issues, rep|y please to:
no_morenewsletters2 @yahoo.com

(c) 2005 Investment News|etter A|l Rights Reserved