guile-devel-internal

Give her something to smile about

From: gerry hunter
Subject: Give her something to smile about
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:09:00 -0200

Male enhancement is achieving your goals of becoming a better man

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

I'm 67 years old. I was very wary of putting my details on the Internet,
but I am very pleased that it worked out for me. Your product arrived only 2
days after I placed the order, and the packaging was very discreet, which
was perfect for me. I was shocked at how quickly the pills took effect, and
I did attempt the exercises as well, which I found simple and easy to
understand. I now have loads of energy, and feel like a new man. I can't
thank you enough! Ronald, Phoenix

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://n3.er.itemsusegreat.com/ng/

no, then link above

After Rob had put on his shoes he unfolded the map, which was plainly
visible by the starlight, and marked the direction he must take to cross the
Atlantic and reach London, his first stopping place. Then he consulted his
compass, put the indicator of his traveling machine to the word up, and shot
swiftly into the air
When he had reached a sufficient height he placed the indicator to a point
north of east and, with a steady and remarkably swift flight, began his
journey