guile-devel-internal

Fw: we have lovely deals on effective alleviations.

From: gonzalo rhone
Subject: Fw: we have lovely deals on effective alleviations.
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:59:55 +1100

Cautious wrapping with the 48hrs deliveries, makes your med's orders at
ease. View other 'cool' deals on InternetPharmacy.

Require quality taablets at reduced prices? Check our present specials.
We use the latest technology to serve you better. Accurate and timely.
Check us for reduced prices for all the items you require. Check our weekly
specials.

Greetings. With a wide variety of prescribed rememdies at the reduced
prices, you can SA-VE. easily. This is a legitimate and clever way to
maintain dinero in your wallet.
Overhere, your case profile will be checked by licensed experts for nada..

http://7y.ps.powerlifes.com/r5j/