Re: guile-gtk

From: Ariel Rios
Subject: Re: guile-gtk
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 00:02:48 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Mr. Peter Ivanyi wrote:
> > this is good news!  i'm curious if there is a cvs tag you could
> > recommend, or if not, a precise date.
well, gnome-guile and guile-gtk had been working
with guile 1.5.x for a long time
(I did the port some time ago)

> I have simply downloaded the head from the CVS (14 Nov).
> (Sorry I do not know the tag.)
=)
there shouldbe some minors issues pending...
altho, at this moment I do not hava time to do work on guile-gtk
I�ll be back in about 3 weeks (after my graduation)

=)

anyway it is ince to see guile-gtk actually has users!

ariel