Re: 1.4 build problems (sorry!)

From: Peter C. Norton
Subject: Re: 1.4 build problems (sorry!)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 01:17:31 -0800

On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 10:06:20AM +0900, Alex Shinn wrote:
> Well, they call it the end-of-record separator, since you're allowed to
> make records not depend on newlines.

Its IFS for Internal Field Separator, and it comes from shell, but it does
more then the shell's $IFS.

> You're better off with an existing
> template system (autogen works with Guile), or if you're going to write
> your own at least use a proper parser (try SXML).

There wasn't and maybe still isn't an xml parser that I could find for
guile.  Is expat+guile being done by anyone? What's the syntax?  Writing a
dtd for the crappy format I put together should be a no-brainer.

--
The 5 year plan:
In five years we'll make up another plan.