Re: What if Guile changed its license to be Lesser GPL?

From: Dale P. Smith
Subject: Re: What if Guile changed its license to be Lesser GPL?
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:46:58 -0400

On 27 Jun 2002 21:56:57 +0200
Marius Vollmer <address@hidden> wrote:

> we had this topic some time ago, but I would like to bring it up
> again.

> Also, if consider the switch to the LGPL to be a good thing, please
> say so.

Hmm.  I was planning on releasing mod_guile as soon as the license issue
was settled.  Because of a conflict between the Apache license and the
GPL (probably the LGPL too?) I would prefer that Guile continue to use
the current license.

-Dale

--
Dale P. Smith
Senior Systems Consultant,      | Treasurer,