Cygwin and dynamic-link

From: William S Fulton
Subject: Cygwin and dynamic-link
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:08:35 +0100

Would anyone be kind enough to share an example showing how to use Guile and
dynamic-link under Cygwin. I've tried all sorts, mostly resulting in
segmentation faults or a 'file not found' error message when running the
code. I am a SWIG developer and a Guile novice, and thought I'd try to get
SWIG and Guile working under Cygwin as Cygwin has for the first time
released a stable Guile package (1.6.0).

Thanks
William