Re: freeing fports

From: Aaron VanDevender
Subject: Re: freeing fports
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:06:54 -0400

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 09:49:22AM +1000, Kevin Ryde wrote:
> Unfortunately this still doesn't make open+close leave scm_mallocated
> unchanged, so maybe there's a leak somewhere else too.  Maybe it's not
> worth worrying about in the 1.6 branch.  Seems ok in the latest cvs.

I don't think its worth worrying about, as this is all based on
scm_must_malloc/free which has been depricated in HEAD in favour
of scm_gc_malloc. I just wrote the patch because I was working
on a new port implementation for 1.6 and noticed the fport was
always returning 0, but I've since moved on to the 1.7 way of
doing things.

cya
.sig