Re: Compiling for Mac

From: Anthony Kozar
Subject: Re: Compiling for Mac
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:19:59 -0400

Thanks Neil and Marius for the help.

If I understand both of you correctly, I should be able to transfer the *.x
files from another platform although it is possible for export code to be
included for functions which the configuration on Mac OS 9 will not support,
right?  This should be fairly easy to deal with I hope.  I imagine that I
can just delete the exports that I don't need.

Now if someone has any ideas on what should go in scmconfig.h, I might be
able to try compiling again.  Anyone?

Thanks :)

Anthony Kozar
address@hidden