squile patches

From: Ken Restivo
Subject: squile patches
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 01:37:48 -0700

I have been using squile for scripting a few MySQL database maintenance
operations.

I've made two patches to squile: to use 4-digit Y2K years, and to accept a
portnumber argument in mysql mode, for connections to servers on non-default
ports.

The patches are attached and also at http://www.restivo.org/projects/squile/

squile looks like it's been unmaintained since 1998(!). I have no idea if
anyone else is using it these days. Oh well, it works great for me.

-ken
--
The world's most affordable web hosting.