CIDR block manipulation functions?

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: CIDR block manipulation functions?
Date: 16 Aug 2004 14:11:56 -0400

Does anyone know of CIDR manipulation functions for guile?   A way to
create a prefix object with an address and mask, obtain the address
and mask from the object, iterate over addresses in the prefix, get
the network and host part separately, etc.   I looked at guile-lib and
a few other places and didn't find this, but I could well be missing it.

--
        Greg Troxel <address@hidden>