Re: problem with drawing triangle:(Unbound-variable)

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: problem with drawing triangle:(Unbound-variable)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 14:17:20 -0500

It looks like you're trying to do some kind of graphics programming
with Guile but don't have the right libraries loaded
("filled-triangle" is not, to the best of my knowledge, part of R5RS).
 Perhaps you're missing a use-modules expression?

It would be helpful to know more about what you're trying to do here.