Re: undocumented bound symbols

From: Jon Wilson
Subject: Re: undocumented bound symbols
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:29:34 -0400

Hi Ludovic,
Thanks for committing my patch.

Ludovic Courtès wrote:
Note that most of the other undocumented symbols you listed are either
from RnRS or some SRFI.
It has been just long enough now that I don't remember exactly what I did. I do recall that I took all r5rs symbols (that were listed in guile manual's r5rs index, that is) out of the undocumented list. True I didn't think about r4rs, r3rs, etc. The only srfis that should have been loaded were those loaded by guile's core and those (if any?) needed for (ice-9 readline). And aren't all of guile's implemented srfis documented in the manual (and thus their symbols in one of the indices)? If not, well, they should be, or else none of them (guile implemented srfis) should be, it seems.

Regards,
Jon