Re: sc-expand on syntax-case form

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: sc-expand on syntax-case form
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 21:40:17 +0000

Julian Graham <address@hidden> writes:

> Okay, I think I've (tentatively) figured this one out:
>
> Instead of `sc-expand', the proper function to use is `syncase'.  (And
> you can use `save-module-excursion' if expansion needs to happen with
> regard to a particular module environment.)

Hi Julian,

Just to comment a bit, although I really don't understand syncase
well...

Using `syncase' rather than `sc-expand' sounds right to me.  Guile's
`use-syntax' hack requires the transformer producer to have the same
name as the module that defines it, so it's expected that `syncase' is
the top-level transformer.

Regards,
        Neil