Re: Backquote simplification

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Backquote simplification
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:09:37 +0100

On 11 Dec 2010, at 11:01, Neil Jerram wrote:

To reply quickly to one point in your email...  (I'll ponder the rest
later.)

Whenever you so want.

In the hope that these questions might be useful to at least one of
us...

I do not know what that means.

I meant that I'm sure I don't understand yet what you're doing, and
hence that the answers might help me; and that there was a possibility
that you might not be understanding some things, and that in that case
the discussion might help you too.

Yes, the replies are helpful, though I am programming also directly with Guile C calls involving unevaluated expressions.