Re: The Web, Continuations, and All That

From: Ian Price
Subject: Re: The Web, Continuations, and All That
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 20:46:42 +0000

Tobias Gerdin <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> To get better acquainted with continuations I have been playing with
> them in the context of web programming a bit.  Much has been written
> on the topic (in particular I find the Racket tutorials very
> instructive), and here I would just like to share the small
> experiments I did using delimited continuations and the Guile (web
> server). Kudos to Andy for providing a very nice foundation.

It's always nice to see someone playing with continuations. Your example
is very similar to one I did a while back https://gist.github.com/1381107.

It would be if someone(nudge nudge) were to take the effort to make one
of these experiments practical, since a guile web framework seems to be
a common request.

--
Ian Price

"Programming is like pinball. The reward for doing it well is
the opportunity to do it again" - from "The Wizardy Compiled"