Re: salutations and web scraping

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: salutations and web scraping
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 15:23:43 +0100

Andy,

Il giorno 25 gennaio 2012 09:57, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> ha scritto:

There is no workaround in the source, no.

Ian Price has a workaround:

 https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2011-11/msg00011.html

We need to get that into Guile.

Should I want to try to follow this issue and possibly contribute some patches, which path am I supposed to take ?

I checked out from git but the thing I ended up with doesn't build.

So which node exactly shold I branch from ?

I was mumbing about branching, applying the Ian's patch to my branch, reprodcuing the issues I run into, reporting to the list and see from there where the discussion could have leaded.

Should I move to the devel list ?