Re: install guile of question

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: install guile of question
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 23:50:01 -0500

dongdong12345 xie <address@hidden> writes:
> I tried CFLAGS=+DD64 ./configure, previously installed Libtool, but
> error: GNU libltdl : configure: ( Libtool ) not found, see README.

Can you please send us the "config.log" file that resulted from running
"CFLAGS=+DD64 ./configure" for Guile?

My suspicion is that libltdl is compiled for a 32-bit ABI, whereas
libgmp is compiled for a 64-bit ABI.  In general, you cannot link
together libraries compiled for different ABIs.  You must choose a
single ABI for Guile and all of the libraries it uses.

     Mark