Guile 100 #6: CGI and MySQL

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Guile 100 #6: CGI and MySQL
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 10:17:40 -0700 (PDT)

Challenge #6 in the Guile 100 Programs Project is to write a Guile
CGI script that accesses a MySQL-family database.   It is the second
challenge in this month's theme, which is "Web 1.0 --
Web 1990s style".

Problem: http://www.lonelycactus.com/guile100/html/Problem-6.html

The Guile 100 Programs Project is an attempt to collaboratively
generate a set of examples of how to use the GNU Guile implementation
of Scheme.

There is a 100 USD bounty for writing a readable solution to problems.

Also, I'm changing up the rules.  I had made it pretty complicated
to contribute, I suppose, because I don't really want to create
competition for fear of alienating anyone.  But, the barrier to entry
was too high, perhaps?  So anyone can fork the repo and tell me to
pull it or just send me a solution by e-mail at
guile100 [at] lonelycactus.com

Three other problems remain incomplete, so feel free to try your
hand at one of them as well.

    - Challenge #5: PHP-style Guile
    - Challenge #4: TAR File Archives
    - Challenge #3: LZW Compression

If the backlog reaches six open problems, I guess I'll declare the
project DOA.

Thanks,

Mike Gran