R7RS

From: Carlos Pita
Subject: R7RS
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 14:55:39 -0300

Hi all,

there was a thread a couple of years ago in this list about TODOs for
reaching R7RS (small) compliance. Just out of curiosity, what is the
current (or planned) level of conformance? I've read some recent
announcements about changes in the reader that further align it with
R7RS but I'm not sure what to expect in other areas:

* libraries
* records
* exceptions

As guile is mostly R6RS conformant, and the above R7RS features could be
more or less subsets of the corresponding ones in R6RS, maybe the
distance to R7RS compliance is small. But I'm no expert and thus I may
be missing a lot of details.

Best regards
--
Carlos