Some reader syntax for data structures

From: Ivan Kupalov
Subject: Some reader syntax for data structures
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 21:55:11 +0100 (CET)

Hello everyone!

I wanted to learn some Scheme  before starting one project and it seemed to me
that it might be a nice exercise to try and extend syntax for hash tables, a-la
Clojure/Rackjure (and only later I've learned about Racket's `#hash()`).
I think it's really not optimized and not even really elegant but it works!
(readers don't have much documentation attached to them unlike macros so it was
kinda difficult). I later extended it to vhashes and vlists because I already
had some understanding on what is required from me.

(also here's a link in case something doesn't work, I didn't use mailing lists
much before: https://gitlab.com/snippets/1838863)
<https://gitlab.com/snippets/1838863>

So I just wanted to share. Feel free to send feedback!