Re: argument threading macros & combinators for guile

From: Linus Björnstam
Subject: Re: argument threading macros & combinators for guile
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2020 22:38:03 +0200

I thought about it recently, but with the upcoming srfi-197 (among others, the
chain macro) it felt rather pointless. It does absolutely the same thing, and
to my surprise I received a "thank you" for valuable input in the srfi
document. I happened to suggest the same syntax I had settled on, taken from
the cut macro in srfi-26 :)

I will probably submit a patch to guile with srfi-197 whenever it gets
finalized. I don't know if Ludo or Andy are interested in including it, but if
not it can easily be made a package.

--
  Linus Björnstam