Re: Project scheme-python

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: Project scheme-python
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 08:50:42 +0200

Hi Stefan!

Can you explain a little more how it is used?

If I understand correctly, one could write Scheme code, but with forms,
which implement (by themselves or in some combination) Python keywords
or Python semantics. You mentioned, that it does not have a Python
compiler. So there is no way of translating Python into the Scheme code
for those modules. Basically that is a different concern, separation of
concerns, modularization, better maintainability, etc.?

Do you have an example project, where this separated code is used in?

Regards,
Zelphir

--
repositories: https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl