Re: eof-object? documentation

From: Adriano Peluso
Subject: Re: eof-object? documentation
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 23:36:26 +0100

Il giorno dom, 22/11/2020 alle 19.57 +0100, Zelphir Kaltstahl ha
scritto:

> I did not find the repository of the Guile reference manual yet. Can
> anyone point me to it? Then I could perhaps add examples, notes orĀ
> removeĀ  the "?" from the page and that phrase other stuff via pull
> request.
>
> Best regards,
> Zelphir

The Guile reference manual is in the same repository of Guile itself

The manual is in the "doc" folder

I built the manual without building the whole Guile myself, but I don't
remember

I asked on the irc channel, back then

It was when Alex Sassmanhausen added a mention of guile-hall to the
manual